Worcester, MA – Recognizing the need for a comprehensive focus group service in Central Massachusetts, Davis Advertising recently designed and implemented a state-of-the-art focus room within its Worcester offices. Backed by the agency’s vast experience in branding, advertising, marketing and market research, companies across New England now have an effective and convenient arena to test products, services, advertising campaigns and overall branding, while also conducting market research.
The creation of this new service at Davis Advertising is the only one of its kind in Worcester County.
“We knew from our clients that there was a need for focus group services in Central Massachusetts, and we knew that with our background and our facility we would be able to provide an excellent space and premier support services,” said Davis Advertising president Andrew Davis. “We’re excited to bring this option to our current clients and to other businesses in need of the facility.”
Davis Advertising’s new focus room is a private facility located inside the agency’s offices at 1331 Grafton Street, Worcester, conveniently located at the junction of Route 20 and Grafton Street, just a half mile from the Mass Pike. Noted for its comfortable conference table setting and cutting edge technology, the room features a variety of amenities, including:
- Four discreet cameras for multi-angle viewing and recording
- High-definition screen (with optional HD video)
- Versatile product display area
- A separate food preparation room
- Free, secure parking
In the client viewing area, meanwhile, focus groups may be observed through either a two-way mirror or via live stream broadcast.
Among the support services that Davis Advertising will provide for focus group clients are:
- Recruitment of participants – As one of the largest advertising agencies in New England, Davis Advertising will match the demographics of focus groups to clients’ needs.
- Moderator – Davis Advertising will provide each client with its own experienced moderator, chosen to meet the needs of that client.
- Audio and Video Recording – Each session will be recorded and provided to clients using the platform of their choice, including DVD, CD, mp3, and compressed video file.
Given all the advantages that focus groups provide, the convenience and background support provided by Davis should be a boon to area businesses.
“Focus groups are an excellent opportunity to hone your message and improve branding and advertising, not to mention gain valuable insight into consumer behavior and attitudes,” Andrew Davis added. “The information they provide can help companies grow and prosper.”